For the new year I present you the Südhemmern map for the LS 19. The main courtyard is equipped with warehouses for all types of fruit, straw, grass, hay. There are also storage facilities for manure, manure and milk.
At the farm are the species cows, pigs, sheep and chickens, the horses are outsourced to the horse farm.
At the farm you can buy fertilizer, seeds, crop protection and lime directly at a lower price. In Hille there is a shop on the Landi, where you can buy all goods and fruits at the normal price.
The map has 43 fields and 2 meadows. The meadows are designed so that you do not have to care for them, they just grow after, there is no helper operation there, as with the hand mow.
All gates can be operated, the cutterbar shelves and flaps also work. There you will find switch boxes near where the triggers are installed.
All sales stations are displayed in the mini map.
I have attached some pictures. If you know the map from the LS 17, you will quickly find your way around, even if some things had to be changed.
What has changed:
I built a sawmill and a pallet mill based on the Mod from Susi. The buildings have been completely rebuilt to better adapt them to the map.
There are therefore the new filling types of boards and empty pallets. These are issued as pallet goods so that special storage is not necessary.
The sales stations have also been expanded, boards and / or empty pallets can be sold at the freight yard and the port.
Harvest and transportation:
I add to this version all the harvesters and trailers that are used separately on the map.
The current Global Company is required.
Fixed other minor bugs.
Version 126.96.36.199 Multifruit
I redesigned the horse farm and installed another warehouse there, so that everything that is needed for the horses, including a new water trigger, can be stored and removed there. There is also space for vehicles. There is another pasture gate in the forest.
8 new productions and one change:
Mill 1 (Südhemmern: only wheat, oats or barley out = flour out)
Mill 2 (rye or spelled out = dark flour out)
Bread making: (flour and dark flour and sunflowers and water out = bread out)
Cooking oil production: (rapeseed and soybeans and sunflowers and water out = cooking oil out)
Grated cake production (potatoes and onions and cooking oil and water = grated cake out)
Paper production (wood chips and straw and lime and water out = paper out)
Cigarette production (tobacco and paper out = cigarettes out)
Coleslaw production: (white cabbage and red cabbage and onions and cooking oil = coleslaw out)
Gnocchi production: (washed potatoes and flour and cooking oil and UHT milk = gnocchi out)
New fill types:
Bread, dark flour, cooking oil, grated cake, paper, cigarettes, coleslaw, gnocchi.
The bearings have been expanded for all new filling types; the central warehouse for the products (opposite the dealer) expanded for the new products.
The sales stations have also been expanded.
What has changed to V4.1:
Version 4.0 Seasons
What has changed to V4:
Seasons Ready made.
Sowing with seeder
Harvesting with combine harvester and maize header
Transport with normal tipper
Storing at the strawberry warehouse
Ads for productions:
For most productions, a wall with the fill levels is now available at the farm.
One can now read at the farm, where is missing, and what quantities of product are available.
It does not necessarily have to start a new game, but it needs little intervention in the existing savegame:
Brewery (hops, malt and water out and beer out).
Malting (barley or wheat and water and chips and malt out).
Potato washer (potatoes and diesel and water and washed potato and compost out)
The washed potatoes can be tied to the big conveyor with the trailer and compost on the small conveyor
be removed with the shovel.
1. Produktionen fest eingebaut
Saatgut, Dünger, Mischfutter (TMR), Schweinefutter, Silage, Grastrocknung (Heu), KompostMaster, Mehlproduktion, Dieselproduktion, befüllbare Hoftankstelle
2. Lagererweiterungen / Neueinbau
Hauptlager um Saatgut, Dünger und Kompost erweitert; neues Lager für Industriegüter (derzeit Mehl) eingebaut
Diesel am Hafen, Kompost am Garten Center und am Landi, Mehl bei EDEKA und am LEDLI hinzugefügt
Version 188.8.131.52 Multifruit
1. Wild growing fence posts removed
2. Individual red cabbage removed at the entrance to the feed mixing hall
3. Shafstall Palettenspawner shifted by 20cm, so that it no longer collides with the shelf. Ground marker adjusted accordingly.
4. Floating house located at the industrial plant
Fixed a fence on Meadow 2
6. Lantern on the Eimo out of the way
7. Bakery flickering gates fixed (texture swapped)
8. Water storage with signage installed at the yard for emptying of water trailers
9. BGA fixed so that it can be bought and operated by other courts in the MP to defuse low terrain changes around the Hubbel to the silos.
10. Fixed some field edges.
11. roof of the shelter at the wash area equipped with a collision (no blind flight anymore if you drive through it)
12. Fixed various collisions (added where necessary, removed where irrelevant)
13. Slightly raised the roofs on the grain silo to reduce the texture’s Z-fighting. ClipDistance is set uniformly to 350 so that the roof appears together with the building in the self-field and not first the roof and then the building.
14. Reset point for vehicles slightly shifted to have more space for potato storage hall out.
15. Ground marker inserted in the yard grain silo for filling
16. Sugarbeet_Haulm Texture changed so that no leaf remains appear when sowing over the seed texture. But the leaf remains fall away after harvesting. This is a bug from Giants.
17. Laundry at the yard lowered by 18cm to get better ground adaptation.
18. Remove stone wall specularmap (glossmap) to remove the unnatural and deep black drop shadows.
19. Removed at box 13 collision on some utility poles and traffic signs
20. BGA bunker capacity increased to 90000Liter (The bunker is the part where your silage will dump for processing)
21. Field14 removes a fence element to widen the driveway
22. Field07 Grass corner removed and fieldArea redefined
23. EIMO Specularmap removed during milk processing to remove drop shadows.
24. Remove pig grouse Specularmap to remove drop shadows.
25. White cabbage and red cabbage Diffuse texture and normal map for the fillplanes replaced and Materialholder adapted accordingly
26. Wood chips added to the yard at the straw store and sign changed
27. Roof on the BGA equipped with collisions
28. Building fences placed in front of the gates of the feed mixing hall to avoid further inquiries whether the hall is working or not. These fences can also be sold through the shop again.
29. Reduced shine on the cutterbar shelves and control boxes.
30. Manure was added to the sales stations garden center and sewage treatment plant.
To make the changes to points 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 and 17 visible or active, please follow the update instructions.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to apply terrain modifications to the Landscaping tool, as changes have been made to the terrain on the map itself.