What awaits you on the map?
In the map much love was put and attention paid to small details, it is a German ajar map and is based on the Felsbrunn Map.
Although this is still partially recognizable but was still very much changed.
There are several detailed productions in a scale never reached.
A big thank you goes to Ifkonator who has enabled me the Scripttechnisch.
Consider that it concerns a 1. Map release who knows me knows that there are still much to expect in the following updates.
The map comes this time as an All In One Pack which means the pack has to be unzipped first.
Content of the pack:
– Farm Bergmann Map
– Hof Bergmann Map – BaleStorage Addon (Attention only works in SP)
– Various starting vehicles
Size of the pack: about 650 MB
Please consider this is a first release of the map, despite many hours of testing can always creep errors.
Please understand, even the main game is not error free.
For help with the map and support, the existing support theme uses the map.
Hot fixes for larger problems you receive in a timely manner.
Larger updates of the map take 1-2 months.
If the dust has settled, I will do a production overview during the week.
Thanks to my team for the great support!
Hof Bergmann final v18.104.22.168
Mod What can you expect on the map?
A lot of love was put into the map and attention was paid to small details, it is a German-based map and is based on the Felsbrunn map. This is still partially recognizable, but has been changed a lot. There are various detailed productions on a scale never reached. A very big thank you goes to Ifkonator who made the script possible for me.
Changelog v22.214.171.124 Beta2
– Fixed missing store pictures for the wheel loader and the tools in the lime pit. The text has also been corrected for the high-tip bucket
– Fixed a problem with bale bearings that were placed in front of them and could no longer be sold for unknown reasons
– Floor in the cowshed slightly lowered. In multiplayer the terrain came through the base plate (not tested whether it is fixed)
– Bulls added to animals.xml for seasons and l10n texts added to the German, English and Polish language files
– At Feld24 / Wiese an error occurred at a corner when mowing, this has now been fixed, a grain texture was displayed in the grass swath, was triggered by a faulty terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm
– Fixed yeast storage shelf in the bakery, you stored a package of yeast with 1000L and only 100L came out after restarting the game
– Fixed big bags, lashing straps, the lower part should no longer slip when lashing straps were put on
– Bale storage for compound feed fixed, colored wrapped bales were only stored in white
– CutterEffect added for clover, warnings occurred when using direct cutters
– BigBag Max could be reset through your own inattention, this has now been prevented
– Fixed freezing animals at the sheepfold if you had moved a little away
– Various Ground TipCollis added to stables and animal enclosures
– Cheese production has been made a little more realistic, rennet has now been added. You need some rennet that can be bought in the shop under consumables as a 5L canister
Please note: only a small amount of rennet is required to make cheese. One canister can produce about 10 batches of cheese
Due to the fact that the LS cannot calculate milliliters, the filling quantity is given in liters, so a canister has 500L
– Wall storage rack built into the cheese dairy for the storage of the rennet canisters (The spawn point for the canister is on the left in front of the table under the wall shelf. So please do not stand in the spawning)
– Hose holder for 2 thin hoses installed on the outside of the dairy
– IBC tanks made completely new these are now in their own shop category “IBC tanks” the standard tanks have been removed from the shop
– New shop category introduced for LSFM attachment tools, there you can now find various attachment tools from our house brand, a new, improved BigBag lifter, various adjustable pallet forks and a universal high-tip bucket for front / compact loaders
– Pigsty on the farm rebuilt and expanded. The LSFM BigBags, IBC containers and Realistic Seeder pallets can now be stored in the front attic by lift.
At the rear of the stable, another square bale storage for straw bales was installed, the functionality is the same as the storage above the yard workshop
Notes on the lift:
Before operating the lift, the attic door should be opened to avoid damage
The storage can be activated or deactivated, this is necessary in order to move the things out again because the objects spawn directly on the elevator, a small traffic light in the attic helps to recognize what is currently activated
Traffic light (red) = storage is deactivated, objects can be removed
Traffic light (green) = storage is activated – no objects can be exported
– Strautmann SEK802 added to the map, this has now received a few upgrades compared to the standard e.g. a new wheel configuration for Nokian wheels, rim color selection and the platform can now also be selected with a side wall
(useful for transporting small objects such as sacks because these are no longer automatically emptied) Standard Strautmann has been removed from the shop.
– a bagging machine was integrated into the map, it works like the BigBag Max, only that you can use it to fill small sacks, including wood chips and potatoes, as these were removed with the BigBagMax
The machine can be found in the shop under production equipment and must be purchased separately.
The small sacks can be sold in the cattle trade for a higher price. It should be noted that this only accepts bags of feed
– Cattle trade somewhat expanded by a small sales point where you can sell the self-filled bags of feed. The bags must be carried in by hand
The prices for the feed bags from the livestock and feed trade are listed separately in the sales overview
– New woodchip sack storage shelf installed behind the farm shop, there you can now store plenty of woodchip sacks (buyable sacks and self-filled sacks)
– a garden center installed, this serves as a sales point for small bagged goods from our own production. The following bags can be sold there: compost, fertilizer, seeds and lime. Note the price overview!
– New main farm silo installed, the dump sump at the bulk goods store was removed and also the display
– New FillType built-in wood shavings, wood shavings are available free of charge in the sawmill as a waste product.
– Chicken coop at the farm expanded, a new feeding trough was installed, the BigBag frame was removed, there is now a tap where you can fill a bucket, the gates have been optically improved
and the chickens are now locked up in the chicken enclosure again (reason for this, the chickens were more in the yard than in the enclosure itself)
Wood shavings can now be scattered in the chicken coop, which creates some dung (dung heap in the chicken pen)
– Storage for wood shavings and chicken feed bags installed in the attic of the chicken coop, the storage area is accessible from below. When the barn door and the faucet, there is a trigger to open the floor door (note the F1 help window)
– Marc can now also be used for feeding the sheep
– The sawmill has been rebuilt a little and optically embellished, here you can now buy wood chips and shavings from the green double silo (please note each silo has its own FillType, information can be found under the silo in the selection dialog)
– Sale of wood chips at the sawmill removed, was illogical no sawmill buys wood chips, they have enough of them themselves
– The display on the BGA was reinstalled when the pipe was removed from the digestate
– Sign at the slaughterhouse changed at the unloading point for bulls (text was changed from cattle to bulls, fits better)
– Milking robots in the cowshed and on pasture B, cow models have now been adapted to the new cows
– Sales price for dried grain slightly increased
– a piece of road built from Hintertupfingen in the direction of bull breeding
– Hill with trees on Feld24 (new meadow) removed
– Speed cameras out of town a bit raised to 60, sometimes also 80km / h
– Removed refill option of compound feed and pig feed from the new feed mixers, caused some confusion
– Compost bales as well as everything that belongs to the compost bale production has been removed, as an alternative one can now fill compost in big bags or in small 50L sacks
– The weeds have been removed from the outer storage tank at the dairy so that the alternative unloading point is more visible for everyone without the ManureSystem Mod
– Brewer’s grains can now also be composted
– Placeable feed dispenser silo expanded to include corn, rye and spent grains
– Removed mud hole script, caused too many problems with the vehicles in connection with the dirt
– BigBagMax slightly changed, compost can now be filled in BigBags, small sacks for potatoes and wood chips have been removed, so these two types of fill can now be issued as BigBag, planing chips have also been added
– Big bag design improved, BigBags now look a little more professional
– Big Bag category, picture in the shop changed (Giants Big Bags were removed)
– Buyable lime BigBag removed from the shop, lime can still be bought loose or extracted in the lime pit. Lime can also be filled as a BigBag and can be sold at Raiffeisen by lift
– Buyable feed BigBags now have their own fill types (chickenFeed = chicken feed, horseFeed = horse feed, cowFeed = cattle feed and pigFeed = pig feed (ready-mixed) * Names may differ in the game
(The reason for this change is that specially manufactured BigBags can now be sold in the Raiffeisen for more money). Buyable BigBags have dark gray tabs and self-made LSFM green tabs
– Various Giants standard things removed from the shop that are not needed on the map (sand castle etc.)
– Standard poplar seedlings and sugar cane pallets removed and replaced with your own
– In the malt factory, spent grain production was halved
– Raiffeisen slightly rebuilt, the entrance to the manure sales point enlarged, sales point for specially made big bags or boxes added
How BigBag sales work:
The big bags have to be placed on the platform and at the counter you have to move them to the attic. The sale then takes place above. Please note the BigBag has to be emptied first, it takes a moment
The company’s own Kramer can be used to load the lift. The prices for the BigBags can be found separately in the price overview (note prices are as always given in liters)
– Complete redesign of the brand logos on the map and in the Universal Tank Pack
– Various changes made to the pastures, pastures where the milk is collected in IBC tanks, hose system removed again from the IBC tanks
– At cow pasture A the milk cans were removed for various reasons, there is now an IBC collection container with normal trigger. If you still want milk cans you have to buy some in the shop and fill it up yourself at an LSFM tank.
– In pastures with built-in feeders, loose material can now be filled again (shovel, big bags, etc.) with the exception of the paddock, which still only accepts hay in bales
– Cows have been enlarged a bit compared to Beta1
– Dead weights of the fill types on various pallets removed, the mass is no longer included in the calculation, so the pallet forks should no longer stick to the DynamicMountTrigger in the event of a capacity change (Giants Bug)
– Start Vehicles slightly adjusted, exchange to the new LSFM attachments, tool box is now in the yard workshop and no longer on the gator
– Buyable wood chip sack adjusted to a real purchase price, but the number of liters is reduced, you now need more wood chip sacks for the bakery
– Wood chip pallet warehouse removed from the bakery there are now 2 practical tables that can be used for bread
– BigBag Max at Grain Storage Square has been moved a little, it is now located next to the compost silo.
Small between updates, all changes are as always in the changelog.
– everything from the previous beta versions (see beta changelogs below)
– Removed visible colli on the trigger trigger when trading in the country
– Buffer zone between HoseBridge and fillable tanks reduced, only 100L instead of 1000L remain in the buffer.
– Additional languages added, the following languages are now available: DE EN CZ FR PL RU
– Interchangeable farm shop (Farmshop Old, see information about the exchange of the farm shop)
– Merchandise of the old farm shop adapted to version 126.96.36.199
– Added PDA MAP icons for church and cooperage (barrel maker)
– Change in the way the wine cellar is played (see information on the wine cellar below)
– Barrels have now been aligned vertically but can still be rotated as you would like. The barrels on the fruit press should only be used horizontally.
– The apple juice and wine barrels are no longer reusable objects, which means that they are sold when the contents are sold.
– Pre-placed bale storage in the yard can now be sold in the garage.
– New small production branch, cooper (barrel maker) installed. Here it is possible to deliver short logs of up to one meter, the product then being empty wooden barrels for juice production. (serves as an alternative to the wooden barrel that can be bought)
– Cheaper wooden barrels because they are now also sold.
– Bales extended for the straw salvage addon, so it is now possible to press the extra bales off the map (forage, maize straw, clover, etc.)
Please note the limitation with the round baler, this only supports the standard bale size, 1.3m diameter should be selected, otherwise straw round bales will come out.
– The square balers from the straw salvage addon now output the standard square bales. Advantages: look nicer and fit the map better because everything is uniform.
– Improved cellar storage rack, wood chips, potatoes and dog food bags can now be stored.
– The number of dogs has been increased to 2 which are now possible per doghouse.
– Hall / drive-through barn on the side of the road replaced by an old barn, now looks a bit more coherent.
– Dog food bags reduced to 100L. A dog now eats 10L a day. Nevertheless, more can be filled into the bowl as it always counts for 10 days.
– The old vehicle shelter below the cheese dairy can now be sold and placed again.
– Colli fixed in the farm house
– Removed useless files (triggered warnings on the DediServer)
– Seasons hook built in, now allows you to enter the wine cellar with the Seasons Mod (thx Ifkonator) 🙂
Information about the exchange of the yard shop:
Quick start Guide:
Open moddesc.xml in the zip archive and edit line 18, with the value: defaultItemsXMLFilename = “defaultItems.xml” only a 2 must be written after defaultItems, this should look like defaultItems2.xml
This step should be done before creating a new game.
Information about the wine cellar:
– The way of playing the wine cellar has been fundamentally changed compared to the beta version. Barrels of apple juice are now stored directly.
in order to get the barrels of apple juice into the cellar, they must now be upright. (if the storage does not work right away, the barrel must be turned)
– The wine cellar has now been divided into the production of wine and a storage area for wine. (Note signs)
– The wine production has a capacity of 36 barrels with a total capacity of 10800 liters of apple juice.
– It now takes less than 5 days to get wine, the finished wine barrels now spawn in the aisles of the shelves, these must then be transported to the right in the storage area.
It is only from this storage area that it is possible to transport the wine barrels to the surface. (due to technical reasons, since it cannot be solved otherwise)
John Deere Gator Pack version 188.8.131.52
– Collisions at the connections of the thin hose slightly enlarged. (Map underground came through)
– added another small hose to the pack, can be used as an extension.
LSFM Universal Tank Pack
– Added AddConfig
– All trailers can now be equipped with a funnel, which can be used with a fill arm of the Manure system.
– SemiTrailer silo skipper configuration removed, however, as before, everything can now be transported in the standard version.
– SemiTrailer upgraded with new wheel config, Nokian wheels can now be selected.
– ITR Container fix for Manure System, no hoses could be connected when selecting the slurry dispenser.
– added a dolly to the pack
– ITR Container revised in relation to the Manure system, if the slurry spreader was selected, it was not possible to connect a hose.
– In the universal tank configuration it is now also possible to attach the ITR container
– Last Game Patch 1.5.1 is required.
– A new score is needed (the new features are a little bit bigger)
– For various things the Global Company Mod is needed !
– Remaining languages reintegrated, so the following languages are available: EN, DE, FR, CZ, PL, RU
– l10n Adaptation of Animal Infos for Seasons (all available languages)
– ButterMax and butter churn display in the shop adapted for better visibility
– removed superfluous file in Ford Transit, fix the message on Dedi Server (Space character not recommended in filename: ‘vehicles/fordTransit/fordTransit_diffuse – Copy.dds)
– BigBag texture looked unsightly due to Giants patch 1.5.1 (because Giants changed the detail array for the vehicle). The Big Bags are now back to the state they had before the patch.
– FertiMixerLQ unintentional liquid fertilizer removal fixed with closed lid. The lid must now be opened for filling and removal. (Same principle as with the LSFM Universal Tank Trailers)
– Script to fix a bug caused by the TSX_EnhancedVehicle Mod (Thx Ifkonator) *Update* should not cause problems in MP anymore.
– Clover bales could not be wrapped into silage bales. Now works again.
– Seasons Mask fixed to butcher and grain mill
– Ford Transit Collisionsfix for the partition
– Adapting the tomato and pepper greenhouses, plants now turn green or brown depending on the water level. (water empty plants are brown, water full plants are green)
– Purchasable milk cans did not empty properly in the farm shop
– Bale warehouses could not be sold if several were placed. A sale by selection is now possible.
– fixed several collisions of portable objects, objects bended through walls while carrying by hand.
– Ford Transit exitNode fixed, this was too high
– SILAGETRAILER Filltype Category on Map extended with: WOODCHIPS COMPOST BIOMASS CLOVER_WINDROW MANURE FORAGE FORAGE_MIXING and PIGFOOD, which allows you to fill the Claas Cargos from the ClaasDLC with these filltypes.
– Ford Transit extended, you can now transport poultry boxes (animals) with it.
– Water on the farm is no longer free.
– FertimixerLQ mixing time reduced to half.
– BigBag Max expanded: now you can also make BigBags from barley and corn, chicken feed.
– Farm shop even further improved, freezer for meat crates and some more decoration.
– AnimalTrigger adapted to the livestock trade, the trigger is now no longer located in the whole aisle but at the front of the gate. Reason for the change: some had problems with cattle trucks and trailers as a team.
– Exit at the cowshed removed as it used to be. The path can now be used without always having to drive through the barn. If you want to go out for the cows you can use the pastures.
– new straw, grass, chaff, hay and silage film textures are created.
– Fodder troughs at the cow pastures can now be filled with mixed feed bales from the Balemaster. (Previously only hay went)
– Pig feed mixer biomass exchanged for other intermediate fill type. This prevents fraud in pig feed production with biomass from the compost heap.
– BGA Technically somewhat adapted (hay removed because unreal)
– Prices for horses adjusted to more realistic values. Purchase price 3000€ Sales price for riding horse 8000€
– Silage System has been slightly changed and divided into grass silage and maize silage, whereby grass silage is the standard silage, it is now only called grass silage, maize silage is made from maize and through bunker silos on the map.
Grass silage, as the name suggests, is obtained from grass and is produced by wrapping grass bales or in the FixFermenter and in the double silo on the farm (right bunker).
Cows can be fed with both types of silage. Sheep can also be fed with grass silage.
– Double silo on the farm has been changed, the left bunker is used for maize silage production and the right bunker for grass silage production.
– Due to the new silage types, the feeding system for the cows has also been revised again and is now very close to the standard again. Mixed feed counts more than other feed. (Pay attention to the animal menu!)
– Fruit trees, value reduced by half for rainwater absorption (should prevent too much fruit growing).
– Materialholder re-organized
– Increased cheese capacity from 50L to 250L (this means that a cheese wheel has more content but less cheese is produced)
– Feeding system of the sheep revised (pay attention to the animal menu!)
– Sheep/goat house adapted for goat milk.
– Due to goat cheese the function of the cheese dairy was extended. It is now divided into 2 product lines for cheese and goat cheese. (manual start is still required!)
Note: The milk tank, the buckets and the fillable milk cans can now also be filled with goat milk. Please note that only one type of milk can be stored in the milk tank in the cheese dairy. (so either, or)
– Sales outlets were expanded with goat’s milk and goat’s cheese.
– new symbols for cheeses
– Ground markings in the farm shop removed.
– Cheese storage shelf extended with goat cheese
– at the vegetable stand at the petrol station fruit boxes can now be sold.
– Rainwater tanks converted to FillTypeConverter Script from GTX, and waterfillplane made more realistic.
– FixFermenter converted to FillTypeConverter Script (no longer runs as Vehicle) (manual switch on required)
– Fillable bucket converted to a realistic waterplane
– Roads completely rebuilt and some useless roads removed.
– Traffic spline moved to a non-disturbing area of the map. Reason: The new road network on the map makes it impossible to guide the traffic properly.
– Map boundaries embellished in places
– Field paths revised
– Field behind cattle dealer somewhat reduced
– Grass meadow (Field17) FieldCorners revised
– PDA map adjustment (fields revised, street changes)
– Shop assistant in the farm shop can now be muted if necessary
– Farmlands somewhat refined (gaps closed)
– PigFoodSilo behind PigFoodMixer equipped with display
– Last Game Patch 1.4.1 is required.
– Current language files for this version only available for German and English!
– after Giants Patch 1.4, the fashion presses did not work anymore, fixed (only works with gameversion from 1.4)
– Parked Cars, positions adjusted to patch 1.4
– Script for fixing an error caused by the TSX_EnhancedVehicle Mod (Thx Ifkonator)
– Map Seasons Ready made
– Hof gas stations, trigger fix (combine did not refuel)
– * NEW * Extra Shop category “Production equipment” (Buttermax, FertiMixerLQ, FertiMixerSLD, CompostMaster) can be found under Objects
– * NEW * Placeable dispenser silo (needed for the production of solid fertilizer) can be found under Placeable / Silos
– * NEW * fertiPro BigBag (needed to make liquid fertilizer) can be found under Objects / BigBags
– * NEW * Buyable and refillable milk can available in the shop.
– * NEW * further farm gate at the top of the cowshed built
– * NEW * drive-through silo installed above the cowshed (in the forest)
– * NEW * Placeable bunker drive-through silo available in the shop, this can be placed if required (assuming you own the farmland)
– * NEW * New species calves introduced, these must be supplied with milk and straw. The calves reproduce themselves, these can be sold at the livestock trade or processed into meat by the butcher. (to be found in the cow barn at the farm)
– * NEW * butcher shop built in the village. In the yard animals can be delivered, with each kind of animal one receives an own meat sort, these can be sold in the yard shop.
(The trigger for the animals is located at the rear of the slaughterhouse in front of the gate, the trigger is sometimes a bit bitchy, even if it says “will not be accepted here” just keep trying)
– * NEW * Barn opposite the grain warehouse at the farm.
– * NEW * Fruit trees installed, under certain circumstances it may happen that the trees fruit fruits. These can be harvested with a fruit box (Placeable variants of the trees are available)
– * NEW * old greenhouses removed and reworked installed. These run now over the GC Script. Available variants Salad, tomatoes, red paprika.
Goods can be sold at the farm shop, restaurant and at the vegetable stall at the filling station (type of sale is different)
– * NEW * new objects such as fruit crates, vegetable crates and salad seedlings
– * NEW * Rainwater tank added (findable under Placeable / Miscellaneous), fills in rain, water can be taken with tank trailer.
– * NEW * Bale Bearing added (these are now MP capable and based on the ObjectStorage script of GTX | Andy)
Attention! Some bale stacks are already placed and can not be sold, more ball bearings can be found in the shop.
– * NEW * Wollballen Lager Regal built in the sheepfold, serves to store between the handy wool bales. (based on the ObjectStorage script of GTX | Andy)
– * NEW * storage rack for cheese loaves installed in cheese dairy, the outsourcing takes place at the table right next to the shelves (based on the ObjectStorage script by GTX | Andy)
– exchanged all square gullies at the farm and pig breeding, against which with function (The lid must be opened, the gullies are used to dispose of all liquids that are on the map)
– Partially new shop pictures for isolated objects
– More floor angles installed
– Defined the two large meadows as fields, so now grass missions are possible. (Box 16 and box 17)
– Kuhstall upgraded by a few small details (working milking robot, fence at the slurry tank)
– Cow pasture B, process in the milk process changed. Now works by stationary milking parlor. If you like you can fill cans on the keg, these are available separately in the shop.
– Models of cows adapted to a realistic size (were far too large in contrast to the player)
– Stable gates provided with neat handles
– Milk churns, cheese loaves, wool bales and dead pigs with percentage readings
– Cheese factory and mill rebuilt to Global Company (the Global Company Mod is required)
– Number of possible heaps previously expanded 31 new 63
– sawmill: area for tree trunk sale marked by curbs
– Purchased transport pallet slightly enlarged should now fit better to the pallet forks.
– Price adjustment of the farmland from vegetable cultivation
– Compost Silo revised, now consists of 2 separate bunkers. (Tip heaps are wanted so that nothing bangs through the walls anymore)
– BGA area slightly redesigned.
– Vegetable cultivation, area slightly redesigned.
– Double FahrSilo at the yard overhauled. Left bunker still usable for silage production, right bunker now serves as storage for all debris.
– Horse stable upgraded a bit, over the workshop is now another bale
– Consumption for feed, straw and water in sheep and goats slightly lowered
– Farm shop expanded by 2 outdoor shelves, shelves appear 1 hour before shop opening hours and disappear one hour after closing time. (can be used for vegetable crates, meat should not be offered outside due to fly infestation)
– Households to deliver have got functioning gates, these are timed and open from 8am to 7pm
– Giants bug fixed, helper couldn’t spread compost (you have to put fertilizer on buy) (Thanks to Ifkonator)
– Straw yield reduced, was set too high
– Different names for weaving adapted.
– Milk cans Cow pastures fixed, should now Spawnen neatly
– Missing l10n translation added to some purchase silos
– Traffic spline fixed shortly before cattle trade
– Map now uses its own XMLs for localization (simplifies translation) Languages already included: German, English, French and Polish
– Handling of potatoes and wood chip sacks slightly improved
– GUI text for Reset Vehicles modified. Alt: “The vehicle/device has been reset to the dealer! New: “The vehicle/device has been reset to the yard! (Thanks to Ifkonator)
– Greenhouses are now also accepting compost
– at the Raiffeisen and livestock dealer, purchase of feed and grain removed (this led to price chaos when selling)
– Selling price for Compost slightly increased