This is a map based off a real grain farm near Washington Courthouse, OH. While this is a standard size map, it feels much larger.
– Seasons compatible with season deco foliage and grass,
– Built in Midwest GEO
– Real world DEM terrain
– Google image PDA
– Corn drying with Global Company built into the map
– Liquid storage silo on main farm
– Lime, Seed and Fertilizer buy points at the CoOp
– Realistic Ohio crop prices for Wheat, Dry Corn and Soybeans
– Global Company
FIXES FROM V2.0
**NEW SAVE REQUIRED**
1. Added animal dealer, no other animal features built into the map as this is based on a grain farm.
2. Added all crops to the sell point (prices are not great as they are not grown in this area)
3. Worked acres and seed usage are now accurate
4. Blocky light shadows on the grain silo and dealer
1. Corrected main shed shadow mapping
2. Reduced main shed disproportional height
3. Addded seasons mask to secondary farm shed
4. Added outside spotlights to secondary farm
5. Fixed dim spotlights
6. Main farm shed floor texture
CHANGELOG: FIXED FIELD 6 AND 7 FARMLAND DEFINITION!
Central Ohio Modding