I have adapted the agricultural peninsula to LS19 as far as possible. It’s best to start with Farm Manager for the placed objects to work. It’s all beta and not done yet.
– many improvements to the infrastructure, terrain, etc.
– New buildings and a new field has come to it
– Fields a little smoothed
– Barriers revised
– new vehicle shop installed
– Launch vehicles revised
– many small improvements
– barriers now fun thanks “soulofheart”
– Road signs added
– Added decoration objects
– many smaller terrain optimizations
– All sales outlets worked again, now everything is also the railway silos.
– Adapted terrain, adjusted splines
– and many small optical things Optimized
– Texture paths adapted